Useful information on COVID-19
Published Cleaning and Disinfection Protocol
• Reinforcement of sanitary services in all public areas and in particular in "high risk" objects (egg knobs, switches, sockets, etc.) Check in : 15:00 – Check out : 10: 00
• Checking the proper operation of dishwashers and washing machines (in terms of temperature used and dosage of detergents)
• Adequate staffing equipment (gloves, masks, robe, closed shoes)
• Cleaning staff to use masks, gloves and a waterproof robe.
• For as long as the cleaning staff is working, the cleaning staff should not touch their mouth, nose or eyes with their hands, smoke or eat.
• After removing the gloves, it is necessary to wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water. It is emphasized that the use of gloves does not replace hand washing, which is the most important means of prevention
• Discreet monitoring of customers for their movements and contacts, for management by the administration in case of cases with symptoms.
• Abolition of frequent room cleaning during the stay (avoiding contact of cleaning workers with possible case and further transmission).
• Abolition of daily change of clothing and towels, only at the request of the customer.
• Abolition of air recirculation in hotel facilities (Air condition).
• Elimination of air recirculation in hotel facilities (Air condition).
• Removal of decorative items (pillows, bed linen, curtains) and multi-purpose items such as menus, magazines, etc.
• Removal of all products from the mini bar.
• Installation of a disposable cover on the TV controls
• Fabric surfaces (eg furniture) should be cleaned with a steam appliance (temperature>70.)
• Meticulous cleaning, disinfection and very good ventilation of the room during the hours between stays and Opening doors and windows for natural ventilation of all areas daily.
• Installation of antiseptic fluids in each room or antiseptic device.
Common areas (open and closed)
• Operation of common areas in accordance with the applicable legal framework.
•Breakfast and dinner will be served only by the hotel staff.
• Marking to remind customers to keep their distance - apply measures such as floor tapes, cones or other means to keep their distance.
• Installation of antiseptic solutions for dry hand antiseptic in all common areas.
• Displacement of furniture for NOT overcrowding in public areas (4 pers. / 10 sqm)
• Suspension of printing services, fax, etc. Alternatively, the availability of access to wifi and printing services or other services through connection from a personal device of the customer is recommended.
• Limit overcrowding in toilets and users are advised to empty the basements of shared toilets with the lid closed.